Internal Resourcing Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities supplier as a Recruitment Advisor, our client is currently seeking an Internal Advisor for Recruitment, based in Coventry, CV7 8PE. This a full-time temporary contract for 6 months with the potential to go to permanent for the right candidate, paying in the region of £24-28K per annum, pro rata depending on experience. Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm.
We`re looking for an experienced Resourcing Advisor to join our fun and busy Resourcing team. You will be supporting across our experienced hires function, delivering an outstanding service to our stakeholders and applicants and helping us embed a direct sourcing model.
You`ll support across the entire end to end recruitment process; from taking an initial brief from key business stakeholders, creating role requisitions, advertising, conducting CV searches and screening, through to coordinating competency based interviews and managing the offer process. You`ll be comfortable with working at pace, be very well organised be able to use job boards for candidate attraction and direct sourcing. Alongside this you`ll be competent in using applicant tracking systems (if you've used Taleo all the better) MS Office in particular Excel and possess the confidence to build and maintain strong relationships with your stakeholders.
Key skills and experience required
* Experience as a Resourcing Advisor/Resourcer/Recruiter or experience of working within a HR role with a good understanding of the end to end recruitment cycle. Ideally we are looking for someone with in-house experience ideally working in an in-house role but alternatively we would consider an agency recruiter who is looking to move in-house.
* Experienced in using job boards, Linked In, Social Media to post jobs and source candidates directly
* Experience of using applicant tracking systems - Taleo experience desirable
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders and deliver the best candidate experience to applicants
* Able to manage a busy workload -prioritise workloads towards tight deadlines
* Be a team player