Qualified Practice Lead - Coventry
Qualified Practice Lead
Up to 25 hours per week available
£25,924 per annum, pro rata
Looking to make a difference?
We have a great opportunity for a dedicated individual to support adults with mental health needs. The post holder will assist people in distress and in need of immediate support.
Leading a team, you will work closely with mental health workers, partners and other agencies. You will have experience of working within a Mental Health Setting and knowledge of Primary and Secondary Care Pathways is key. You will demonstrate an ability to prioritise caseload and have an understanding of the principles of the care and mental health act.
The role is 6pm - 11pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (however some day hours may be required).
- A welcoming, safe, supportive, comfortable and non-clinical environment that promotes independence opportunities for recovery
- Smooth links to the crisis and home treatment teams, hospital liaison team, street triage and other partners
- Refer to the local Community Mental Health Services for urgent follow up the next working day for more severe crises
- A trauma aware approach including the risk that use of The York Haven may cause trauma, for example, people feeling rejected or invalidated
- Access and good connections with other mental health providers, both NHS, local authority, voluntary sector, police and ambulance. Help relieve emotional distress by providing empathy, supportive reassurance catharsis and time.
You will be a Social Worker, RMN, Psychologist or Counsellor with PIN and professional membership
Awareness of/and or experience of working with people who have experienced mental health issues
Be able to demonstrated skills and ability to help others identify and overcome barriers. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate a proactive and highly motivated attitude
Please don't hesitate apply today!