Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
£17,300 - £18,450 PER ANNUM
SHIFTS BETWEEN 06:00 AM - 23:00 PM
5 DAYS PER WEEK WITH ROTATIONAL WEEKENDS
We have a number of exciting new vacancies available for Customer Service Agents. you Will be working on behalf of payment solution provider who work as a support to numerous clients which include; Lloyds Bank, Deutsche Bank, Metro Bank, Sainsbury's and Virgin Money to name a few.
- Responds to customer inquiries via telephone, email, SMS and Chat to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organisation's service standards.
- Receives and/or places telephone calls which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs and complaints, respond where applicable or direct to technical/service areas.
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company's/assigned client's products and services.
- Analyse customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments, when applicable. Requires ability to navigate a computerised data entry system or other relevant applications.
- Achieves Key Performance Indicators (KPI'S) in line with Service Level Agreements including quality standards.
- Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Works on assignments that are routine to semi‐routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognises the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision‐making.
- Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
- Results Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Fostering Relationships
- Effective Communication
- Resilience and Motivation
- Attention to Detail and Quality Orientation
Education & Experience
- Able to Pass TMS Assessments - Literacy, Numeracy and Process Flow
- PC, Keyboard Skills & System Navigation
- Up-to-date Regulatory Knowledge
- Credit Card/ Financial Services Experience
- Experience of Working in a Customer Services Role. Interacting with Customers Face to Face or Via Telephone
Positions are filling up fast, do not hesitate apply today!
For more information on this role please contact me on 01895 204549.
"Customer Service" "Retail" "Sales" "Telephone" "Contact Centre" "