A great opportunity has opened up to join a new team- do you have outstanding level of customer service and a desire to work in the recruitment industry joining a specialist team in the centre of Newcastle.
The successful candidate will need to be a highly motivated individual with a drive to provide a quality customer service in line with client expectations and agreed service level agreements. You will need to have outstanding organisational skills and a proven ability to deliver to tight deadlines ensuring that all work is conducted in accordance with the company's values and standards.
You will responsible for managing all forms of business communications from hiring managers, candidates and client stakeholders throughout the process of permanent employment on behalf of our client from job offer to induction stage.
Essential skills for success in this role are:
- Excellent customer service, phone skills
- Excellent written business communication
- Excellent IT skills
- Attention to detail
- An ability to prioritise and organise work load
- High level of personal engagement both individually and as part of a team
- You will be forward thinking with an ability to act on initiative
- Driven to exceed customer expectations
In return, you'll benefit from a competitive rate of pay, a 12 month contract, pay review at 12 weeks following your training and probation period and will receive the support and training tools required to develop your career.
Interested in an immediate start? Apply here today!