An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client - a global, blue chip IT company - is currently seeking a Communications Specialist to be based on-site in Bracknell. This is a full-time, permanent role, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.15pm to start ASAP. The role is paying between £28,000 to £31,000 per annum depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be part of the European HR team, reporting to EMEA HR Director and will lead and support internal communications activities in 10 European countries.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Communications Plan and Strategy
- Research best industry practices and make recommendations for implementation
- Ensure company SharePoint content is regularly refreshed and meets corporate guidelines
- Recommend, implement, and maintain Sharepoint design and operation
- Design promotional materials, both print and electronic
- Contribute to the development of innovative communication campaign plans across digital, social and print media
- Production of a regular Staff Newsletters
- Engage with various functions and representatives across the business to capture latest news and developments to be reflected in internal communications
- Analyse the effectiveness of our existing communications channels and recommend innovative approaches to improve quality and effectiveness of communications
- High level of English proficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Proof reading - good eye for detail
- Copywriting - ability to write high quality copy in different styles depending upon the audience and medium
- Basic Graphic Design skills (SharePoint experience is a plus)
- Proficient user level in digital mediums
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to build good rapport with senior management.
- Ability to take an audience-focused view of communications solutions
- Ability to anticipate and plan for employee communication needs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, English Literature or another relevant major.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role is preferred.