Class 1 & 2 Driver - Bristol
HGV Class 1 Driver - Bristol
£26,000 per year
- Making deliveries using HGV vehicles to customers farms.
- Feed Delivery: Interacting with farmers on their site, working individually or assisted to accurately and deliver the feed. Care to be taken at all times to achieve correct bins for feed and UFAS compliance.
- Driving records to be completed, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of driver regulations at all times.
- Adhere to company and customer health and safety policies, full and regular training will be provided to ensure you have a good understanding of the regulations and remain compliant.
- HGV Class 1 Driving Licence (Preferred)
- (Newly Qualified Drivers Encouraged to Apply)
- Digital Tachograph Card & In Date CPC
- Comprehensive understanding of driver regulations
- Able and willing to deliver to customer farms, in varying working conditions and weather conditions either individually or assisted.
- Friendly, approachable manner with good communication skills, able to represent the company in a positive way, you will deliver to regular sites and build strong working relationships with customers.
- Physically capable of fulfilling duties
- Bristol Based, Portbury
- £26,100 + Incentivised Overtime & Bonuses
- 3 Week Shift Planner: 4 on 3 off (No Sundays & No Nights Out)
- HGV Class 1 Licence attainable for Class 2 Drivers after probationary period
- Comprehensive initial 6-week training package + ongoing training
- Full training Provided on company specific vehicles
- Company Pension Scheme
- 20 days + Public Holidays (28 Days Total)
If this is something of interest apply online today alternatively contact 01895 205329
"Class 1" OR "Class 2" OR "CPC" OR "Tachograph card" OR "HGV Driver" OR "Class 1 Driver"