Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Manpower is excited to be supporting our client in their search for a Warehouse & Logistics Manager. Based out of their Leeds site, the Warehouse & Logistics Manager will play a key role in the continued growth of the organisation.
A well-known manufacturer of specialist FMCG products, the business places a huge emphasis on career developments and promoting a people-centric culture. Their Leeds warehouse is a thriving operation, and in this role you will be influential in upskilling the team and overseeing the day-to-day performance of almost 40 staff.
Key challenges will include;
- Identifying and implementing new processes and SOPs
- Upskilling and coaching your direct reports
- Ensuring that pick rates continue to stay high
- Acting as a champion for HSE to raise standards within the team
- Creating a culture that places the customer at the heart of the operation
- Introducing new methods of working including systems
This newly-created role is one that you could make your own. In order to be successful, you will ideally have the following skills and experience;
- Experience in a Warehouse/Logistics Manager role working with FMCG products
- A track record in applying continuous improvement methodologies (such as Lean)
- Good systems knowledge - and able to learn and coach new ones
- Experience of managing in a manual pick/pack environment
- Commercially aware
- Able to lead large teams and create a lasting culture of change
This is a days-based role with a highly competitive salary of circa. £50,000. The benefits package includes a great pension, private healthcare and unrivalled career development opportunities within a large multinational organisation.
If you're looking to take the next step in your career, please don't hesitate to apply today.