Ocean/Air Import Clerk
Role: Ocean/Air Import Clerk
Do you want to work for a well-established and successful business specialising in international freight forwarding? Do you feel under appreciated and undervalued with your current employer? Are you seeking an exciting opportunity within a stable and well-respected company? Then look no further we have the position for you.
- Develop and build relationships with clients, ensuring a high level of customer service is always provided
- Ensure clear communication with overseas agents, supplier and clients.
- Receive and check all paperwork received from origin (e.g. packing lists)
- Complete and submit customs entry
- Notify clients of the arrival of the freight
- Use customer ERP and SAP systems when required and invoice the relevant party of Duty/VAT payments.
- Ensure customer clearance is received before releasing goods
- It is essential to have experience with air freight
- It is desirable to have experience with ocean freight forwarding but not essential
- It is desirable to have experience with export as well as import but not essential
Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and thrive when working as part of a team? Call Tarryn (Manpower Fareham) 01329 823 211