Electrical Maintenance Engineer
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer with our client who Has been an innovator and market leader in uPVC products for over 35 years in Northern Ireland.
- HNC in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent qualification
- Ability to interpret Engineering Drawings
- Minimum of one years' experience in manufacturing environment
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Perform maintenance and support tasks on high speed automated equipment
- Willing to engage with a changing work environment which will involve shift work
- Maintenance on automated and conveying systems
- Working with electronic/electrical systems
- Working as part of a team and supporting production and operations.
- Worked in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Implement solutions to help improve machine reliability and quality issues.
- Required Experience
- Working with and have an in-depth knowledge and experience of mechanical, pneumatics and program knowledge essential
- Knowledge of CNC and PC controlled systems would be desirable
- Team working and flexibility with an open attitude
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management
- Able to work unsupervised and prioritise their own time and activities
- Have strong analytical skills supporting fast and effective problem solving
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability in trouble shooting and recovering equipment in a dynamic environment
- Experience in installation and commissioning of new equipment.