Are you looking for an industry that offers a personalized approach to training and development and a fun environment that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have an exciting new opportunity for the right candidate to become an AML Analyst, working with our client, a well-known FTSE 100 Credit Card Company.
The focus of a UK AML representative will be to manage and update Merchant Acquisitions on behalf of the sales team and partners Payment Sense & Sage Pay, enabling growth for the business.
The successful candidate should be able handle high volumes and support the activation of many high value merchants that drive company revenue.
The UK AML representative is responsible for part of the setup process, ensuring all regulatory and compliance guidelines are followed and managing the administration process in a timely manner ensuring no impact to the Merchant.
In this role you are expected to utilize policies and procedures and maintain a high level of knowledge on related products.
- Strong organizational and time management skills,
- Strong analytical, oral and written skills,
- Ability to think creatively
- Superior objection handling abilities
- Result driven individual
Please note that no formal customer training or financial background is needed for this role, as our client offers comprehensive training as part of your on-boarding.
- Self-motivated individual
- High level of integrity, willingness to learn and adapt to changes
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, articulate manner
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, high energy environment with like-minded people then apply here today!