Manpower are currently working with an organisation based in Tyseley who are looking for a Data Analyst on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Data Analyst, you will periodically produce set performance data on various aspects of the supply chain and distribute to a specific audience.
The role provides to the business timely and relevant, gathering and monitoring of information that will support the individual or others in their ability to highlight points of product, process and service concern in such a manner that will minimise the financial and reputational impact that such event could have on the business. The role also seeks to highlight areas for improvement within a process that should have a positive performance impact.
- To produce periodic business performance reports, these will be presented in a timely manner to a specified audience. Attention will be given to information being accurate, consistent and relevant; it will be presented in a media fit for purpose.
- To analyse business data, highlighting areas of concern. Conceptualising ones conclusions and presenting these to the relevant audience in a timely manner, offering potential areas for correction.
- Maintaining the integrity of our ongoing performance data. Creating new data when the demand arises and ensure that this new data meets the specification of the requestor or the business.
- Conduct research and collect data from a wide range of sources to support personal or business analysis.
- Ensure that all processes, data collection methods and reports are documented to maintain consistency in the performance of the tasks and reporting of this job key outputs.
- Liaise with internal and group support functions to resolve any developing issues.
- Take an active role in Kaizen activities and Lean processes to improve output and efficiencies.
- Take responsibility of health and safety issues.
Should you wish to apply for this position or find out more information, please contact the Manpower Birmingham branch and speak to Ryan Gillespie.