Nordic Speaking Customer Care Professional
Are you looking for an industry that offers a fun environment that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have an exciting new opportunity for the right candidate to become a Customer Care Professional, working with our client, a large financial institution based in the heart of Brighton.
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing all maintenance requests received from internal or external customers for Corporate Card, Consumer Card and Business Travel Account products. The account maintenance will involve responding to queries, performing credit balance refunds and account maintenance such as, e.g. address changes, card cancellations, set up direct debits, add Program administrators.
The successful candidate will be assuring the highest standard of care quality, customer service and relationship care as it is crucial in every case and interaction, whether it is with an internal or external customer.
Please note that no formal customer training or financial background is needed for this role, as our client offers comprehensive training as part of your on-boarding.
- Previous administrative and customer focused experience is an advantage
- Outstanding customer care, excellent organizational and communicational skills with an eye for detail.
- Must be numerate, literate and can learn quickly and to analyse documentation against the guidelines
- Computer literate
- Good team player and collaboration skills as well as;
- Good at working independently & taking own initiative
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Swedish/ Norwegian/ Danish/ Finnish speaker essential
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, high energy environment with like-minded people then apply here today!