Manpower are currently recruiting for a Plumber who will be based in Knightsbridge, London. This is a full-time permanent role.
Our client helps to maintain exclusive properties to the highest standard possible. This position is a brilliant opportunity for a Plumber to join a high performing team in a fast pace role.
As a Plumber, you will be responsible for the following:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing a variety of systems including hot and cold-water supplies, sanitation and waste disposal systems and central heating systems
- Fixing and maintaining piped services.
- Maintaining inventory for plumbing materials.
- Liaising regularly with colleagues, supervisors and managers to ensure an efficient and effective service is always delivered to the client.
Please be aware that there will be times where you will be asked to do additional tasks and be asked to cover a colleague shift in times of sickness or absence.
Hours & Salary
The salary for this position is £32K depending on experience and you will be contracted to work 40 hours per week. These hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm.
Please keep in mind that you will be expected to complete overtime during the peak period (May-September) however, this will be paid at x1.5.
You will receive 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) along with a variety of additional benefits that include a season ticket loan, private health care and other voluntary benefits such as exclusive savings!
Skills & Attributes
To be successful as a Plumber, you'll need the following skills & attributes:
- Strong experience in a plumbing role
- City & Guilds 6089 NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Plumbing
- Unvented ticket
- Gas Safe certificate is preferable
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Knowledge of building regulations
- Have own hand tools
- Full valid UK driving license
- Able to follow drawings and plans accurately