Mechanical/Electrical Engineer (construction)
Multiple opportunities for experienced Mechanical Engineers to join a market-leading Irish M&E to work on semiconductor fabrication project in Co. Kildare and Europe. The successful candidate will have a passion for success, and a drive to grow within the company.
You MUST be flexible to work away from home, you will be away Monday to Friday or on a 3-week rotation.
- Ensuring that technical issues are resolved without delay
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client
- Liaising with subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives including attending regular meetings
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Overseeing quality control
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Any other functions deemed relevant
- Degree Qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years relevant experience
- Proven track record on large industrial construction sites
- Proven track record in project execution
- Proficiency in various packages such as Microsoft project, excel, word, Auto CAD, Solid works, etc.
- Problem solving ethos
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- work on own initiative
We have multiple roles available, so I am happy to discuss further.