Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
* CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR / ADMINISTRATOR*
* 08:00 - 16:30 *
* TRURO *
Our client is looking to recruit a temporary Customer Service Administrator who will also work on the shop floor to work within their busy branch in Truro. This is an excellent opportunity to work for the UK's leading supplier of LPG.
Applicants will be responsible for providing high levels of customer service to customers at all times. The duties will include;
- Providing speedy and accurate information to customer by telephone and in writing in line with company procedures
- Answering general account queries and resolving any customer complaints
- Updating the internal customer data base system to ensure accurate records are kept on file
- Taking payments and setting up payment plans
- Dealing with customers in the branch
- Advising customers on gas deliveries and schedules
- General administration tasks
The ideal candidate for the role will have a background in office based customer service, with some credit control/sales ledger experience. Excellent organisational skills are also essential, to ensure you prioritise your workload to meet the requirements of the business. You will be a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner, including being able to deal effectively with customer complaints. You will also be a team player who can work unsupervised when required.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in please click apply or contact the Exeter branch and ask for Amy on 01392 219777