Manpower have an exciting new opportunity for the right candidate to become an Executive Assistant, working with our client, a FTSE 100 Credit Card company.
The position is full time, Monday - Friday, based in Burgess Hill, with ad hoc weekly travel to the offices in London Victoria.
The successful applicant will report into one Senior Leader and provide ad hoc support to a small team.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant role include:
- Organization of complex calendar management using high level of integrity, managing across business partners, dispersed locations and differing time zones.
- Coordinating logistics for meetings, events, and interviews
- Preparing expense reports in line with company policy on a monthly basis
- Ensuring timely preparation and processing of expense reports; tracking and processing of invoices; review expenses submitted to leader and highlight any out of policy spend
- Processing purchasing requests
- Maintaining departmental contact lists, organization charts, email distribution lists and payroll codes Tracking departmental corporate card payments
- Providing phone coverage for the Executive Office
- Supporting special projects to support the Executive Office as needed
- Leader inbox management
- Arranging meeting rooms, video and audio conferencing as well as coordinating team meetings, activities and other events
- Administer CPC and other relevant financial processing
- Exercise good judgment in managing the day-to-day responsibilities of the office.
- 1 year + experience in a supporting style role (ideally supporting high level Directors / CEO's), handling confidential and sensitive information with tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to form professional relationships across all levels of seniority
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative to anticipate the needs of a creative team
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm under pressure and flexible to changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point; able to learn quickly and manage internal software and systems and company intranet
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant environment with like-minded people, then apply here today!