German Account Executive
For one of our clients, we are looking for ambitious German Account Executives! The role is an outbound B2B Lead Generation role.
You will be contacting businesses on behalf of their Global Technology clients and generate sales appointments for their client to execute. Focusing on qualifying the sales need based on campaign criteria and providing tailored solutions based on the business's technology needs, you will ensure that the solution is accurately represented and provides value proposition. In addition to a competitive basic salary, the bonus and targets are based on booking sales appointments and providing follow ups for their clients.
This role is best suited to money motivated and target driven professional with previous sales/telesales experience. We are also looking for a professional attitude and genuine interest in technology compliment the opportunity to work with the largest tech organisations across the globe.
Why work for our client?
- Located in the heart of Dublin's renowned waterfront office district - modern offices near all public transport routes!
- Highly competitive base salary of €30,000-€35,000 - negotiable based on experience
- On target earnings (OTE) of €45,000+
- Completely uncapped commission
- Fantastic progression opportunities and career advancement options across multiple departments - sales, marketing, customer success, finance, data planning, HR, etc.
- Comprehensive initial and on-going training
- Continuous L&D opportunities to expand your skill set
- Monday - Friday schedule - no weekend work!
- Private health insurance plan, 5% pension contribution, life assurance, paid holidays, cycle to work scheme, generous incentive plans (travel, electronics, sports games, etc.)
- Excellent relocation package for relocating candidates
Who are they looking for?
- You are an ambitious, money motivated and target driven individual
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a sales role is highly desirable
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Fluent/native level German language skills (speaking, reading, writing) & have a strong command of the English language at a professional level
- Able and willing to deliver great results for our clients and our business and are eager to reap the rewards of doing so (€ and opportunity)
- A professional attitude and telephone manner and strong business acumen
Are you interested and have the required skills/experience? Apply Now! Or contact Larissa at Larissa.email@example.com to discuss more about the role.