Global Senior Brand Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Senior Brand Manager to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars, London. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25-hour week. This role is paying between £55200 - £69000, pro rata per annum, depending on experience. Some international travel may be required (less than 10%)
Would you be interested in working for a start-up, within a large corporation? A one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience the entrepreneurial thrill of building your own company yet benefiting from Unilever's support and development framework?
Born just 5 years ago, REGENERATE™ ENAMEL SCIENCE is the first Premium Oral Care brand to revolutionize its category and it's growing quickly. We operate in a fast-paced environment, with a "think different" mentality, and we have full ownership of the brand, from innovation to market implementation.
The team is looking for a highly capable Senior Global Manager to lead the global brand Innovation and engagement agenda for REGENERATE, a brand in the Beauty and Personal Care division, who will have two direct reports.
Key Responsibilities - 360 Business responsibility:
- Responsible for Brand Growth Strategy definition and implementation: defines and coordinates the brand global strategy in partnership with the global brand and sales director and ensures implementation with the REGENERATE markets
- Responsible for Innovation: leading with the functional team an exciting agenda of Cosmetic and medical device innovation for our Pharma and E-commerce markets including developing content for launch.
- Responsible for Brand Communication: Media strategy and engagement content creation for our digital programs (none traditional comms) in partnership with the digital team and the global media agency.
- Drives the Brand Partnership agenda: Working with like-minded global and local brands to develop engaging partnership programs.
- Responsible for E-Commerce Content Creation (80% of turnover from e-commerce, 20% pharma):
- Works with Professional Marketing to define and ensure implementation of the professional marketing programs with dentists, hygienists, KOL and pharmacists.
- Drives the Brand Purpose and Sustainability agenda: works in partnership with the digital team towards Brand DTC scaling up from pilot to sustainable model.
- Influences internal (everyone including markets directly reporting to the same director) and external teams to achieve business objectives.
- Significant Brand Development marketing experience in beauty, pharma or personal care.
- Must have a start-up experience or mindset (can do attitude, driven, independent, results oriented, passionate about hacking growth)
- True team spirit and good leadership skills, but able to work on an individual basis.
- Passionate about personal care and beauty trends in general, particularly premium.
- Fluent in English but an additional language (namely Portuguese, Italian, French or Mandarin) would be beneficial.
- Show initiative, are resourceful and you make things happen.
- Can deliver under pressure in a non-structured, entrepreneurial environment.
- Thrive on holding self and others accountable on delivering stretching targets.
- Comfortable presenting to the senior management team on country's performance.
- You like a challenge and want to be part of an exciting, engaged and high performing team who's committed to leaving their mark.