Barista & Catering Assistant
Manpower are recruiting Barista's & Catering Assistants to work for our valued client, a large public sector organisation.
If you are passionate about food and people, this position provides an excellent opportunity for you to work within this sector and start a career.
We are looking for someone who:
- can be flexible with the hours they are able to work
- has a positive attitude
- is genuinely friendly and caring
- enjoys working as part of a team
- has a passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
- contentious and hard working
- has good communication skills
Your main duties will include:
- Serving food
- Taking customer orders, making coffee, tea, and other drinks to customer specifications
- Operating cash registers and payment card machines
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Cleaning coffee machines, restaurant areas, restrooms, and preparation areas
- The preparation of fresh vegetables, salads, sandwiches within the kitchen ensuring a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained at all times
It would be advantageous if you have worked in a retail or catering setting previously however full training is provided. A Food Hygiene Certificate is essential to the role, however, we can provide an online course for you to complete so you can gain this qualification.
This role is offering £8.21 per hour for the first 12 weeks with an enhanced rate on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Shift times vary but are available between the hours of 7.00 am and 7.00 pm.
- Location: Llandough
- Part time - 20 hours per week
- Temporary but ongoing
What we offer you:
- Paid holidays
- NEST pension
We are looking for individuals to start ASAP. Please apply with your up to date CV.