Manpower are recruiting for an Developer to work our client based in Sawston.
in this role you will be working on websites and apps for blue chip clients.
This is a 1 year contract, should both parties wish to it can be extended.
What We Need From You...
- It is not essential, but it would be beneficial if you had a good working knowledge of Apache Cordova or React
- Knowledge of Print and Media would be helpful.
- Have the ability to work well on your own as well as part of a team.
- interested in staying up-to-date with
- To be a perfectionist
What You Get In Return...
- Salary of £35,000-40,000 (dependant on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday off
- Early finish Friday once a month
- Quarterly team lunches
- Bi-annual team strategy days off site
- Regular social events, internal and external
- Charity focused events
If this role interests you, let us know and apply!