Manpower are recruiting for Ward Hostesses to work for our client in Bridgend.
As a Ward Hostess your main responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained at all times
* Helping to ensure the food service is done on time and efficiently
* Providing a high level of customer service
* Food preparation within the kitchen as and when required
* Providing menu choices and delivering meals on the wards
* Offering tea and coffee to patients and relatives
In order to be successful in the role of a Ward Hostess you will be friendly, reliable, motivated and approachable. You must be physically fit and will need to have previous food service experience within a catering environment. A Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate would be desirable, however, we can provide an online course for you to complete.
Uniform is provided and free parking is available with good public transport links. As a Manpower employee you will get weekly pay, paid holidays and a pension.
This is a part time role, with up to 20 hours per week. You will be required to work any day of the week, Monday to Sunday. The shift times are 2.15 pm - 6.15 pm or 4.00 pm - 8.00 pm. The role is offering an immediate start.
Apply today with an up to date CV or call 01656 657231 for more information.