Manpower are recruiting Catering assistants to work for our client.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained at all times
- Helping to ensure the food service is done on time and efficiently in a very busy environment
- Providing a high level of Customer Service
- Food Preparation within the Kitchen as and when required
- Cleaning/Dishwasher and also shut down procedures
In order to be successful within this role you will be a friendly, reliable, self- motivated, approachable individual. You will need to have previous food service experience and a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate, however we can provide an online course for you to complete.
Uniform is provided and free parking is available on and around site. The hospital is on a good public transport links.
As a Manpower employee you will get weekly pay, paid holidays and a Manpower pension.
This is a part time role, 20 hours per week. You will be required to work any day of the week, Monday to Sunday. The shift times are 2.15 pm - 6.15 pm or 4.00 pm - 8.00 pm. The role is offering an immediate start.
Apply today with an up to date CV or call 01656 657231 for more information.
Apply for Catering Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly