Manpower is looking for a vehicle technician to join one of our most valued clients, one of the UK's largest automotive service companies. To be based at their top of the range facility based in Bristol, the Vehicle Technician you will be tasked with carrying out work to company and RAC standards.
The business is well established, market leaders within the automotive industry. Their investments in recent years have led to their establishment as one of the UK's busiest and most trusted automotive service companies.
As the Vehicle Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out fault diagnostic work on a wide variety of customer and company car makes and models.
- Advising customers on findings, provide status updates and the actions to be taken.
- Perform servicing and repairs on a variety of car makes and models.
- MOT testing (if applicable) and preparation work and amendments to failures.
To be successful in the role of Vehicle Technician you will be expected to have the following skills and experience.
- Qualified Vehicle Technician (Level 3 preferred).
- Possess own tools for work purposes.
- Full UK driving license.
In return for your services you will receive an outstanding remuneration package which includes a salary circa £20,000 - £30,000 plus a monthly bonus package.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career, then please don't hesitate to apply today.