Business Support Analyst
We are looking for Program Support Specialists, well versed in Tech Support/Customer Support. This is a permanent, full-time role representing a tech clients who is a pioneer in semiconductor designing and manufacturing for computer systems.
Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
- Provides support through telephone, email, chat, Web Ticket, client's community and Social Media.
- Accepts inbound/outbound calls, email, chat, Web Ticket, client's community and Social Media cases.
- Identify customer requirement/issue.
- Research and Troubleshoot customer issue to resolution
- Ensure required information is entered into the SF-PRM per process, pertaining to customer problems or requests.
- Complete logging of customer contacts per process, closing case per process
- Individual case management based on the specified process.
- Ensure cases are closed without any process deviation
- Prog Admin agents become escalation contact between Level 1 and Internal Team
- Open to work on (Mon - 11 AM to 8 PM, Tue - 11.00 AM to 8.00 PM, Wed - 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM, Thur - 7.00 AM to 4.00 PM, Fri - 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM) Dublin time.
- Adheres to all defined processes & procedures and company policies.
What's required to be considered:
- Be involved and pursuing ongoing educational programs that demonstrate their utility on performing the job requirements and delivering as per job expectations.
- Have the relevant experience (1.5+ years) in Sales, Engineering, Marketing or other relevant experience background, preferably in a multinational company or a University
- Having worked previously in a multinational environment with various nationalities, being psychologically savvy on cultural differences.
- Mid to proficient level of MS Office knowledge, most importantly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Database experience preferred
- Being familiar with CRM tools, ideally Salesforce.
- Near native fluency in English (Read, write & Speak)
- Excellent communication skills including ability to present concepts and ideas to various audiences
- EU Citizenship or Stamp 4 Visa
- Exposure to IT / SaaS / Cloud Partners
- Dynamic Career growth
- Multi-cultural environment
- Opportunity to work with a young and energetic team
- Great company culture
If you're interested and have the required skills - Apply Now or email Larissa at Larissa.email@example.com for more information!