Supply Chain Customer Care Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Customer Care Assistant), to be based in Seacroft, Leeds, to join our globally recognised FMCG client (with Brands such as Lipton, Ben & Jerrys, Knorr, Persil & Magnum!) This is a full-time temporary role for 12 months, working 37.5 hour per week Monday-Friday. It will be paying circa £28,059 per annum, pro rata.
This is a demanding role which involves extensive interaction with a large number of different departments within the organisation on a daily basis. As the single point of contact for European and XRS customers, the Customer Care team has overall responsibility for ensuring excellent customer service from the Leeds SU. This is for both in house production from the Leeds SU and also for specific Contract Operations packs. The key deliverables for the role are to deliver customer service improvements in line with the customer and supplier strategic plan, to develop excellent working relationships with the MSOs and to provide an immediate point of contact for them.
- Handling all customer queries to the Leeds SU; the Customer Contact will work with different departments on site to resolve service issues and ensure a speedy response to the MSO (Marketing Sales Organisation).
- Working with the MSOs to deliver promotional volumes at short notice and advising on capacity constraints. Customer Contact must have a good understanding of each MSOs individual promotional needs e.g. type of promotional activity/ market conditions.
- Raising customer awareness within the SU (Sourcing Unit) and with external parties through regular communication.
- Using WCM tools and techniques, identify top service losses with each MSO and agree joint improvement activities.
- Running workshops for new MSOs on planning and WOW (Ways of Working) and identifying knowledge gaps and resolutions.
- Develop an understanding for specific market requirements in terms of customisation, minimum order quantities etc and work with the Deodorants Category to implement improvements where possible in line with complexity reduction initiatives.
- Identify when a market is OOS and work on a resolution to put them back into stock e.g. liaise with other departments in Logistics. Work with them on balancing their forecast and highlighting any large positive/ negative bias.
- Tracking, monitoring and guiding innovation projects within the MSO to ensure OTIF (On Time in Full) launches.
- Gaining a full understanding of all departments in Logistics and how they affect customer service.
- Covering for the service leader when needed and taking on their responsibilities.
- Able to work efficiently changing and challenging environment
- Ability to prioritise tasks and adapt to changing requests and communicate these to the wider team
- Competent in analysing problems and finding solutions whilst driving improvements on individual and team basis
- Good communication skills are a must as is confidence in working with customers and a variety of supply chain contacts from different levels within the organization.
- Reporting to stakeholders weekly and providing analysis
- Must be degree level
- SAP /IAP (Working Experience to intermediate level)
- Supply Chain or Logistics experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint (V-LOOK-UPS and Pivot tables)
Apply for Supply Chain Customer Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly