Digital Performance Manager
Digital Performance Manager - Wimbledon £50,000
Working as part of an Elite, Luxury Exclusive Premium Members Club within the Health and Wellness space we are looking for a star Digital Performance Manager who has experience managing and improving the performance of multiple websites and the ability to work with stakeholders across Europe and beyound.
It would be great if you have come from member subscription based business although not essential.
The primary responsibility of this role is own the management, performance improvements and implementation of developments to the websites, continuous improvement and analytics to develop insight and optimise the website to drive digital acquisition targets.
Focusing on website improvements to support paid search, paid social, display and mobile marketing activities.
The role will also be expected to support local teams with the setup and optimisation of campaign landing pages.
Implementing and optimising an ongoing testing & optimisation plan in order to increase traffic and conversion, the management and briefing of the web development agency and ensuring that developments timelines are met and progress is reported.
Managing the websites (Acquisition & Retention)
Support paid media campaigns (Acquisition & CRO)
Reporting on performance (Analytics)
The ideal candidate will:
- Be very familiar with managing several websites - making direct updates to the platforms through CMS platforms and improving website performance
- Have a strong & demonstrable understanding of data analysis
Has experience supporting media campaigns to improve website conversion with good working knowledge of best practice across: Adwords, Retargeting, Social Advertising and be able to demonstrate success in supporting website improvements to improve ROI.
- Has a broad an understanding of the digital landscape, including E-commerce and member subscription based businesses.
- Have prior experience managing multiple vendors; including website development, media and creative agencies
- Be comfortable with online reporting tools and tracking methodology
- Strong time management and be able to support multiple stakeholders across Europe remotely.
- Required skills / education:
- 3+ years experience in a website management and performance capacity - including supporting digital campaign optimisation.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- CMS platform experience (Umbraco is beneficial)
- Knowledge of website integration with Email Marketing platforms (Hubspot is beneficial)
- Web page optimisation to improve SEO rankings and improve organic traffic
- Very strong organisation and time management skills - able to meet multiple deadlines
- Agency management - can work with development team and manage tickets within Jira
- Able to listen to requirements from stakeholders and produce an effective brief
- Understanding of tag management platforms eg. Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of optimisation tools including Google Optimise
- Digital Marketing / eCommerce background
- Experience improving digital performance through AdWords, Display, Social advertising channels.
- French, German, Italian language skills (beneficial but not a pre-requisite)
Apply for Digital Performance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly