Global Brand Engagement Manager
5 days left
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Global Brand Engagement Manager based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying up to £69,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
White Now is one of the most exciting brands in Oral Care. Built as an instant whitening proposition it is evolving into a brand that encourages authenticity. It is a heavily digital brand to connect to its millennial, beauty bonkers audience.
The brand has quite a comprehensive scope: in developed markets White Now It is sub-brand of Smile brand (Signal, Mentadent), one of our client's Billion brands with leading positions across the globe. In China it is a successful sub-brand of Zonghua and Close-Up in other emerging markets. The key ambition for White Now is to expand the franchise to new markets, step up our digital programme whilst adding even more purpose & meaning to this sub-brand to ensure it remains contemporary & cool to our always changing and evolving audience.
The role focuses on brand engagement, digital & market expansion for White Now. Key role responsibilities include:
- Crafting the brand vision, purpose & meaning behind the brand & ensure integration to all touchpoints
- Developing strong and inspiring communication, working with creative agencies with digital as key component
- Define content strategy for the brand, content territories, content calendar and produce assets for markets globally.
- Develop Influencer strategy as part of the content strategy and run global influencer campaigns for the brand or guide markets in local campaigns.
- Develop global partnerships to land passions content through their channels and guide markets in local partnerships.
- Develop needs content based on search strategy to drive oral care education and product recommendation.
- Manage agencies and partners including scopes-of-work and remuneration.
- Work closely with digital team to execute always on calendar through digital and land needs content in all markets.
- Work with markets to ensure always on content plan is clear, integrated in the overall engagement plan and roles and responsibilities are agreed.
- Lead the market expansion agenda
- Leading the work with the markets to land the plans locally.
- Excellent brand developer with proven track record in crafting successful brand communication
- Strong experience in working with markets to localise global plans.
- Strong experience in content development for social media, influencer campaign briefing, management and evaluation, and partnerships.
- Experience in agency relationship management.
- Search and needs content experience.
- Strong track record of On Time in Full delivery.
- Personal care experience is welcome.
- Strong team player with passion for growth.
- Passionate marketer with talent to craft exceptional campaigns
- Excellent communicator, able to work collaboratively with local teams.
- Strong personal interest in beauty
- Self-starter able to work independently.
Apply for Global Brand Engagement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly