Global Accounts Payable Specialist
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff-now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Our finance team is building the Purchase to Pay team to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand.
As part of our strategic roadmap for scaling the Purchase to Pay process we are looking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist based in the Dropbox Dublin office.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of AP invoices on Oracle Fusion R13 for all Dropbox global entities
- Matching of invoices to POs and ensuring all necessary approvals are in place
- Main point of contact for all invoice and purchase order related queries from employees and vendors
- Liaising with all levels of the organization to follow up on queries and approvals
- Vendor and employee query handling: ensuring all Zendesk tickets responded to in a timely manner and with complete information
- Review of the vendor master records to ensure the data is accurate and complete
- Vendor Reconciliation
- Ownership of the Month End process
- Clean up of aged items on AP accounts
- Participate in projects and activities as required
- 3+ years' account payables experience in a multinational environment
- Experience with Oracle or similar preferred
- Detailed knowledge of the end to end Accounts Payable process including payments
- Good understanding of the importance of internal controls and segregation of duties
- Great 'customer service' skills to assist in query resolution
- Good understanding of the synergies between the various teams in Finance and the AP month end process
- Execution-focused with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment