Fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a large company based near Cwmbran. They are looking for a new Sales Order Processor.
Overall Objective And Scope;
The key objective of the role is to manage all customer sales orders by inputting orders onto the Company's SAP/CMS system, checking those orders and dealing with all customer order related queries.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
* Providing effective order entry, checking and administration of all orders;
* Supporting the Company's external and internal customers about orders placed and queries on orders (over the telephone, by email);
* Checking and managing orders as necessary;
* Occasional support as required for the customer service team;
* Liaising with other departments involved in the order process.
* Minimum 2 years data entry experience; * Proficiency in MS Word and Excel;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Drives for results and positive outcome;
* Pays close attention to detail, and accuracy;
* Proactive, with ability to multi-task and manage time effectively;
* Previous experience using SAP is desirable. Person Specification
* Professional and committed approach and attitude;
* Team player, with ability to work on own initiative;
* Ability to work under pressure; * Solution focused;
* Strong, professional work ethic;
* Adds value
* Sense of urgency
* "Can do, will do" attitude
If this role sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.