Catering Assistant/Kitchen Porter
4 days left
Manpower have excellent opportunities for staff to work on a temp to perm basis for one fo the clients in the Y026 area of York. Working Monday to Friday you will be availale to work two shifts of 06.30-15.00 and 11.00-19.30 . Please note that there may be occasions when you will be asked to work the odd weekend shift which is paid at a higher rate.
The role duties are;
- Prepare, set up and clear counters in the service area for all meal services
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to our students, staff and visitors
- Serve meals on the counter as requested during meal service times
- Prepare light refreshments and packed meals as and when required
- Working within the pot wash area during meal service times
- General cleaning and tidying of the department
- Ensure that all COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety requirements are adhered to
- Assist in the running of functions and school events
- Attend all training as and when required
- Carry out any other duties requested
The benefits of this role are;
- 33 days holiday inclusive of 8 statutory bank holidays per year
- Free meal while on duty
- Long service awards
- Free staff gym for staff
- Free staff Car Park
- Annual free family summer barbecue
- Annual free black-tie Christmas Ball for staff and a guest.
- We enroll all our employees in the Workplace Pension Scheme
- 10% discount in our Kindergarten
Due to the location and business of the client you will drive and you will be able to pass a criminal records check.
if you think this could be the role for you then click on the link below to apply!
Apply for Catering Assistant/Kitchen Porter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly