Are you looking for an industry that offers a fun environment that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have an exciting new opportunity for the right candidate to become a Recruitment Co-Ordinator, working with our client, a well-known FTSE 100 Credit Card Company.
The recruitment team are responsible for developing and executing recruitment strategies for the business and managing all Intern and Graduate recruitment across various lines of workstreams.
The Recruitment Co-Ordinator will be a diverse and exciting role, responsible for the below:
- Co-ordinating candidate assessment centres and interviews
- Project managing summer internships
- Manage the invoicing and payments process for all external providers and candidates, including communication with external vendors and ensure payments are made on time and tracked appropriately
- Work with the Campus Recruitment Manager on the campus recruitment budget and have responsibility for updating the budget tracker regularly and accurately
- Report on budget spend at the end of the year and when requested periodically
- Oversee all on-campus recruitment campaigns- manage university/business school events and giveaways tracker in collaboration with the responsible recruiter
- Manage the relationship with external suppliers, including exhibitions for campus materials and co-ordinate the marketing stands and giveaways for events
- Oversee campus giveaways in terms of monitoring quantities, ordering, tracking, courier deliveries and organising storage if needed
- Manage campus team filing and administration, ensuring assessment centre notes are filed correctly and immigration forms/contracts are sent to Recruitment Customer Services in a timely manner
- Respond to e-mail queries via the Campus inbox on a rota basis with Recruiters and ensure an SLA turnaround time of 72 hours for e-mail queries
- Book logistical arrangements for the team, including booking meeting rooms, AV support, catering, mail room and DPC liaison, giveaways to internal sessions, coordinating name badges for events and helping Recruiters to find speakers for events where necessary
- Attend on-campus or in-house recruitment events including careers fairs, presentations, conferences etc. to represent American Express where necessary
- Recruitment / events co-ordination experience is preferable
- Strong Excel / IT skills
- Must be personable with experience of dealing with all different levels of stakeholders
- Focussed and confident individual with excellent communication skills
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, high performing environment with like-minded people then apply here today!