Global Assistant Media Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Assistant Media Manager to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars, London. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25-hour week. This role is paying between £35000-39500, pro rata per annum, depending on experience. Some occasional European travel may be required.
The Global Assistant Media Manager for Partnerships provides media expertise to Global Brand Marketing & Local Media teams on how they can best activate brands' communication channel plans with the key global partners, and support the Senior Global Media Manager on identifying future strategies for the partner portfolio.
The role involves working closely with, and helping to oversee the work of, the global media communications planning agency to provide guidance and Points of View on partner platform updates and best practices, and leveraging the benefits delivered through Joint Business Plans for the business and its brands.
The Global Assistant Media Manager will be responsible for building best practice guidance for Global Partners in partnership with agency teams, coordinating and liaising with internal multi-functional stakeholders responsible for Partner-driven workstreams, and supporting the dissemination of key information and events related to Partner platform updates for.
There will also be an element to the role of supporting the Media Capability Building programme across the organisation, supporting the media team responsible for this workstream in assembling materials and managing key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with media agency to deliver key guidance and Point of View updates related to the global media partners - this may relate to areas such as platform policies, brand safety considerations on the platform, ad product updates/innovation opportunities, or guidance on most effective and efficient strategies to deliver comms plans.
- Liaising internally with multi-functional teams to leverage key expertise to inform platform guidance (e.g. legal, creative excellence and measurement teams)
- Support the Global Senior Media Manager on delivering Joint Business Plan priorities within the global partner portfolio, including the coordination of key stakeholder meetings
- Provide media expertise to Global Brand teams and local media teams on the Global partner portfolio; connect effectively with Local Media Members for input on data/local media plans and to aggregate key learnings in-market to inform future guidance across the business
- Supporting the team delivering the Media Capability training programme
- Delivery of targets as per work plan.
- Effective collaboration between internal and external stakeholders within project processes managed by the Global Assistant Media Manager.
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team.
- Delivery of functional excellence that secures both Brand/Category teams' and local media teams' confidence.
- Previous experience working within a media, marketing or digital agency preferred (ideally work experience at a global level).
- Strong working knowledge of media channels at a global level, with a focus on digital and content areas.
- Strong working knowledge of media platforms.
- Demonstrate excellent organisation & communication skills - must be a self-starter who takes initiative.
- Confident with Information management.
- Bias for action - demonstrate experience within a pro-active role.
- Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, with stakeholder management skills.
- Good project management skills to support multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Good sense of curiosity in order to monitor all communications and keep up-to-date with projects.
- Proactivity, taking initiative to enable swift decisions to be taken.
Apply for Global Assistant Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly