2 days left
The professional face of Resourcing to the clients internal customer base, wider RM network and Third Party suppliers . The ability to know the processes and tools in a BAU context but being the point of contact to work with the business for exceptions to build trust and credibility.
The resource will be involved in the management of 3rd party resources from raising paperwork and finances during on-boarding through to off-boarding and final invoices. The management of resources whilst on site includes, renewals, Terms & Conditions queries, rate negotiations and timesheet chasing.
* Raising work orders using in the Vendor Management System and liaising with key stakeholders such as Hiring Managers, Suppliers, Resource Managers and 3rd Party resources
* Ensuring all the correct approvals have been obtained to ensure swift processing.
* Processing renewals or updating the Off-boarding team to ensure leavers are picked up and off-boarded from the account.
* Updating the Flex database (Access) with the details from VMS for internal, validation, reporting and financial reports.
* Manages escalations from Hiring Managers about 3rd Party resources (e.g. performance issues).
Updating the Flex database with the UKI and NUKI resources as requested by the Resource Managers
Manage the requests that come in for the creation of I-SoWs.
* Ensure correct data has been received to ensure prompt processing of I-SoWs
* Enter the data onto the I-SoWs tool (Sub role)
* Update the I-Sow Online Repository
* Approve submissions when we are linked as a 'Prime role'
Cover for colleagues during absences with minimal supervision.
Apply for Resource Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly