Business Advisor - ( employer and learner engagement)
6 days left
Business Advisor ( Employer and learner engagement )
Across Greater Manchester
Manpower is looking for an outstanding Business advisor to join one our most valued clients, a not for profit organisation who specialise and pride themselves on community growth by creating jobs. You will be based in the North West developing relationships and engaging with local JCP's as well as other partners to recruit learners onto programmes (AEB, SSE and NEET) to help learners into work. The business advisor will play a key role in bringing both functions together.
Learners + Employers = ResultsTHE MUST HAVES
- The ability to network confidently
- Be able to communicate on all levels (partners and learners)
- Full driving licence - travel is essential
- A sales background with needs analysis and employer engagement - even better from a education background
- A super presenter.
The business is a well-established, forward-thinking organisation that places heavy emphasis on innovation, economic growth, community investment, and giving back.
This is a new and exciting position and it gives you the opportunity to make an impact and, straight away, provides an excellent opportunity to develop your career. Expect an agile and relaxed working environment with the option to work from home once established.
And you will receive ..
- Agile working
- Option to work from home
- Great package up to £25,000 DOE
- Be with a company who values, respects and progresses their people
- Being part of something BIG and making real change
If you think this is a bit of you .... give me a call on 01615032208 or email
Apply for Business Advisor - ( employer and learner engagement)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly