Field Collections and Service Advisor - Tunbridge Wells
SMART Single to Dual Fuel Engineer - Tunbridge Wells
We are currently recruiting for a SMART Single Fuel or Dual Fuel Engineer to join our client, a leading energy company in the UK on an ongoing temporary basis with the prospect of becoming a permanent employee in the future.
As a SMART Dual fuel engineer, you'll visit customers at their homes or businesses to talk about unpaid bills and offer a range of solutions. You'll have great conversations with customers to understand their financial situation and ability to pay, with the aim to recover outstanding debt, discuss future payments and ways of reducing energy usage. You'll also be dealing with potential new occupiers and account disputes, reading meters, and if then required fitting either gas or electricity meters.
Another side to this role would require you to visit properties on warrant as part of a team to complete meter exchanges. This is an exciting and varied role to make use of meter skills and to be taught debt negotiation skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with customers as you'll be an ambassador for our client in the local community, and the great service you provide will be a lasting impression on the customer. You'll be confident in communicating with people and you'll be able to keep cool under pressure.
We'll train you in the classroom for 2 weeks, with further training out in the field to ensure that you're up to speed with our processes and policies. There's ongoing support from your line manager, and after 13 weeks you'll be eligible for our Reward scheme, with the opportunity to increase your earnings each month by delivering fantastic resolutions for our customers.
Every visit is different, and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service in the field. If you're looking for a job with independence, variety, and the opportunity to really help people - apply today.
- Location: Tunbridge Wells
- Salary: £25,771 - £32,317 Plus, you may be eligible for the London Living allowance which can add up to £3550 to your salary.
- Start date: ASAP. You must be available for a 2 week training course based in Nottingham. Expenses will be covered.
- Annual leave: 28 days per annum pro rata for the first 12 weeks increasing to 34 days per annum pro rata thereafter.
- Hours: Full Time 40 hours fully flexible between 8am and 8pm Mon-Fri, and some Saturdays may be required to be worked.
Key Skill Requirements
- Highly motivated to recover, resolve and prevent future debt with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Professional manner and appearance
- Proven customer service background
- Basic PC Skills You'll be driving a company van which will be for work use only, so you must have a full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points - must be two separate 3 point offences
Apply for Field Collections and Service Advisor - Tunbridge Wells
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly