Projects Administrator - Exeter
Project Administrator - Exeter EX5 2DX
Our client, a leading Energy provider in the UK are currently recruiting for a Project Administrator to join their growing office in Cranbrook, Exeter assisting with the Southwest District Heating Scheme. In this role you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Project Managers.
Location: Exeter EX5 2DX
Pay rate: £9.12 per hour
Contract: up to 2 years
Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week: Monday - Friday between 8am and 5pm
- Providing administrative support to Project Managers.
- Providing administrative commercial support - raising orders, assisting procurement activities.
- Spreadsheet Management - stock, purchase orders, drawing register, project trackers.
- Communication with Stakeholders - internal and external.
- Drafting/ collation of documents.
- Manage Actions in meetings
- Ad- hoc Reception Cover.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Good attention to detail.
- Competent IT skills including Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Able to work effectively unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Able to keep good and accurate records.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today!!
Apply for Projects Administrator - Exeter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly