We have a Brilliant opportunity to work with our client as an Assembly Operative based in Southend-on-Sea. You will be working from 6.30am - 16.30pm Monday to Wednesday and 6.30am - 15.30pm Thursday, paying £9.36 per hour, this is a temporary until 20th December 2019.
- Operate semi automatic and manual assembly equipment as well as other associated equipment as and when required.
- Too manually & Semi Automatically assemble products.
- Comply with all relevant Health, safety, Environmental & COSHH requirements
- Work to relevant processes and procedures.
- Completion of First offs and quality paperwork.
- Carry out activities in line with Company procedures and process standard work.
- Identify improvements.
- Ensure efficient running of Assembly equipment.
- Feed components and replenish materials for assembly / packing processes.
- Participate in improvement teams and initiatives.
- Actively support waste reduction initiatives.
- May be expected to work other shift pattern's
- Must be fully committed to achieving the team's objectives and targets.
- Fully conversant with all aspects of the assembly systems.
- Must be proactive towards improvement ideas/programs.
- Must be self motivated and able to work using their own initiative.
- Must be familiar with all associated quality standards.
- Must be willing to adapt to new working practices and techniques.
- Flexible approach must be willing support in all areas of the Decorative Value Stream.
- Good communicator at all levels.
**Successful candidates will require a Drug Screening.**
Apply for Assembly Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly