2 days left
Manpower work in partnership with Calor Gas across the Country and have a solid reputation of providing fantastic job opportunities with room to progress for successful candidates.
Manpower are currently looking to recruit a Tanks Operative for Stoney Stanton Calor Gas Centre, Leicestershire.
* Loading / unloading Lorries & trailers using various equipment, including forklift trucks - Training provided
* Visual inspection and recording of serial numbers of goods in, and out of the site.
* Warehouse organisation and general housekeeping.
* Some gas tank assembly.
* Dismantling units, segregation and packing of parts to be dispatched for refurbishment.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be competent with the use of hand tools and power washers.
* Have ability to follow work instruction.
* Act with integrity and keep to your word.
* Know your stuff.
* Take ownership of your actions and input.
* Understand and support the need for change.
* Be open and honest.
* Build professional relationships with a variety of people.
* Strive for challenging targets and meet your daily objectives.
* Produce high quality work on time.
* Take action to learn new things.
* Solve problems by finding the root cause.
* Treat everyone with respect.
* Demonstrate Calor's values, consistently and positively.
* Recognise when others need help, and offer it.
For the right candidate training will be provided where necessary.
This role is working outside in all weathers.
Shift: rolling shift patterns with one week on earlies (6am start) and one week on lates (6pm finish)
Pay: £9.42 per hour.
If you feel as though you would be well suited to this position please apply now to avoid disappointment!
Apply for Tanks Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly