HR Support Administrator
- Providing accurate and timely support to the HR function through a range of administrative activities (e.g. letters, queries, file set up and management).
- Act as a first point of contact and provide advice under the direction of the Senior Business Partners, on a range of HR activities including at the informal stages and at the early stage of a formal process.
- Proactive management of probation, sickness absence, employee relations casework, including, meeting arrangements, preparing hearing packs and note taking.
- Inputting into the HR systems to ensure accurate and complete records are maintained and making sure key events are appropriately signed off.
- Supporting with the production of reports and management information to inform HR activity and reporting requirements.
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of efficient and effective HR administrative procedures including research, data collection and analysis.
Required Experience & Skills
- Demonstrable experience of working within an administrative role preferably within an HR environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office to produce data and information in a clear and meaningful way, including Outlook, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal and customer service skills, with ability to build and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally.
- Effective written and oral communication skills to communicate clearly and concisely with others.
- Ability to manage business and employee information with confidentiality, discretion and sensitivity.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload to meet tight deadlines and objectives, balancing competing demands and priorities with the minimum of supervision.
- Experienced at providing basic advice and guidance to managers on general enquiries.
- Able to identify new ways of working, generate solutions and support change.
- Relevant NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification or equivalent level of experience. CIPD level 3 is desirable but not essential.
Please don't delay in appying for this role interviews are due to take place w/c 21st October 2019!
Apply for HR Support Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly