Technical Field Engineer IV
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue-chip IT company, is currently seeking a Technical Field Engineer IV based on their customer site in Watford. This is a Full-time, permanent role working 12 hour shifts to start ASAP. The role is paying up to £30,662 per annum depending on experience.
Providing Server hardware support for H P, I B M, and Dell within a data center environment
Onsite shift cover 24 x 7 x 365
Responsible for the delivery of solutions within named accounts;
- Installations, maintenance, and repairs on customer equipment on a 24x7x365 on site cover.
- Understands customer goals; identifies consequences of various solutions.
- Configures system hardware & software. Assembles and integrates system/product and verifies system/product operation.
- Uses proactive monitoring procedures to identify problem prevention opportunities.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met. Handles customer-relations problems promptly and appropriately.
- To ensure all calls are resolved within the agreed SLA, ensuring calls are escalated when required and customers are updated, until the call is resolved and closed.
- The ability to communicate at all levels.
- Display calmness and the ability to solve problems under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high awareness of customer needs.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Perform duties at a team leader level.
- Must have very strong knowledge of H P Proliant & Blade servers.
- H P server accreditation preferred.
- Server knowledge especially 'P' Class and Blade servers.
- Dell Poweredge.
- FSM knowledge
- Service Now call handling system knowledge
Apply for Technical Field Engineer IV
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly