Job Title: Sales Assistant
Job Location: Luton
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Hours: Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:00
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Luton for a Sales Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our client is an international company working within the luxury goods industry. In France they are market leader within their market segment. Now within the UK and Republic of Ireland the brand is stocked by over 350 leading quality jewellers.
This role is ideal for those with the right drive and attitude to excel and fulfil their potential.
- Answer retailers' enquiries both by phone and email.
- Take customers' orders over the phone and input into the company's sales software
- Invoice the UK retailers for the shipment done directly from France
- Chase payments when necessary
- Transfer after-sales service enquiries to the UK service centre
- Liaise with the marketing team in France
- Establish price list in Sterling (GBP) when needed
- Answer customers' enquiries from their international website when the enquiry is in English.
- Check translations & Press Releases
- A levels + 2 years University
- Customer service background
- Basic administration skills
- Basic understanding of sales principles
- Confident and engaging personality
- Knowledge of the French language would be beneficial but is not necessary
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply here today.
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly