Brand Attraction Manager
ManpowerGroup - Brand Attraction Manager
Location - Bristol
£50k + Company Car + Bonus + Benefits
We are seeking a Talent Attraction Manager to our Talent Attraction Team based in Bristol.
The Talent Attraction Manager is responsible for the planning and management of candidate attraction activity on behalf of a number of Convenience clients.
This role will involve working in close partnership with the client account management and delivery teams, relevant client stakeholders, as well as a range of internal colleagues and external suppliers.
A role for a recruitment marketing professional with either agency or client side experience:
- Creative and commercially minded
- Ability to forecast and manage budgets
- Capable of adding strategic direction
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Team player with ability to stand alone
- Ability to form strong and effective working relationships with people at all levels across the organisation
- Confident, resourceful and a "can do" attitude
- Proven project management
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and changing environment where challenge is the norm and issues widely varied.
- Develop, plan and oversee client led attraction campaigns
- Set client strategy and act as day-to-day attraction lead
- Work with Planning and Delivery team to produce media plans and reporting
- Work closely with the digital team to drive optimal ROI
- Align with operation to drive greater levels of candidate re-use
- If appropriate develop candidate loyalty programme
- Work with approved agencies to develop client employer brands - and toolkits/materials
- Develop candidate experience in association with client teams and Convenience leadership
- Support Sales/Solutions team with bid responses and pitches
- Drive the tracking and development of client branded micro-sites
- Create seasonal and theme based campaigns and assets
- CRM analysis to ensure we are targeting the right opportunities
- Build Intelligence tools and market insight which equip the internal team/client to make more informed pursuit decisions
- Conduct competitor analysis when appropriate
- Develop the packaging of the attraction team and our capability
- Manage allocated budgets when required
- Fill %s
- Reduction in cost per attraction
- Development of attraction team capability
- Sales feedback
- Number of additional value-add services
Tap apply or Call 07515325251 to chat now.
You can apply clicking the link below!