Due to continued growth, we have an exciting new opportunity supporting our Client within their Digital Workplace Services environment.
Who we are: Digital Workplace Services provide Enterprise mobility services to help users seamlessly work across virtual, physical and connected environments. Operating a complex environment 24x7 we pride ourselves in delivering personalised, intelligent IT support experiences enhanced with AI & automation tools.
To support our operation the Full Stack Developer Cloud Applications & Automation role is more than just a developer, within DWS you will engage with multiple teams and liaise with key stakeholders to advise and deliver application development, while providing key voice to help shape the technology and strategy for future application and automation development.
- Responsible to deliver a variety of full stack projects with Agile methodologies.
- Opportunity for greenfield development as well and maturing brownfield.
- Support wider members of the team on the best practise and offer solutions to development issues.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to advise on the technical delivery on web and internal application systems.
This role a significant scope for personal development & exposure to a wide range of technologies including AI & Cloud
- UI Frameworks: Java Script ,HTML, PHP
- Databases: MYsQL, Cloudant
- SOAP and Rest Web Services
- Experience with I B M Cloud build, test and compliance practices Including GITHUB, Data privacy best practice etc
Additional skills (1 or more would be advantageous)
- Agile Methodology
- RPA technology
- Service Now Orchestration
- Programming Languages: C#
The recruitment and onboarding will be done virtually due to Covid-19.
Role is office based however flexibility will be required during current restrictions as home working in place and may continue with mix of office and home working.
Interested?! Apply Now!