Fire and Security Systems Engineer
Location: Vacancies: Romford, Reigate, Banbury, Mansfield.
Salary: Up to £35K DOE.
Start Date: ASAP.
Hours: 40 hours and on a call rota.
Annual Leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
Benefits: Company car (can be used for personal too) Pension and life Insurance.
About the Company
My client is one of the UK's main provider of security solutions. This client protects everything from small offices and schools to large multi-national organisations and high security Government facilities.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Rectifying all faults.
- Attending calls for maintenance
- Carrying out preventative maintenance visits.
- Recording site configuration information.
- Maintaining accurate and timely records.
- Commissioning small projects.
- Ensuring that audits are carried out of quality procedures.
- Providing training to customers and colleagues as required.
- 3 years' minimum experience servicing, installing and commissioning fire and intruder alarms, CCTV and access control systems, ideally GENT based.
- Qualifications: IT and or Electrical/Electronic qualification.
- Electromechanical experience.
- Technical IT knowledge, i.e. Installing various Windows Operating Systems; networking etc.
- Knowledge of basic electrical principals such as measuring voltage and current drain.
- Be comfortable working irregular hours and being on a call rota.
- Work history needs to be checkable for 5 years.
- Right to work in the UK/EU.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in written and spoken English.
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks. This is a thorough vetting phase and offer will only be made when passed.
- FIA accredited fire qualifications.
- GENT training certification.
- Experience with EXACQ CCTV systems and Honeywell Galaxy intruder alarm systems would be beneficial.