Start Date: ASAP
Location: Sale, Manchester
Contract: Full time on-going
Salary: £19,000 (plus shift uplift)
The Resource Management Centre based in Manchester, is part of the Technical Support Services division of our client. We are the service delivery side of the business and deal with all computer Hardware Service Requests from clients within our maintenance & warranty operation. Our role is to schedule engineers and order parts to resolve Hardware requests. As such we require people who have an abundance of common sense, can think on their feet and pick things up quickly.
We service a multitude of client's arena across all industries. For example, we have major contracts with HSBC, Santander, Asda, Lenovo, RBS, Lloyds, Barclays, Unilever and many more. A professional outlook is needed and the ability to discuss situations with internal and external customers a must. This is a shift based operation which carries various salary uplifts and the applicant will need to be flexible enough to work any hours as required. It's in a good working atmosphere where sound teamwork is essential, as is individual flair and a good sense of humour.
We are looking for a Resource Scheduler who will be responsible for:
- Client relationship management, negotiation and communication skills by phone & email
- Single point of contact for all managed clients.
- Effectively manage through to resolution all escalations for service related issues, demonstrating appropriate use of the internal escalation procedures.
- Proactively manage all calls for the client, feeding back all status changes (inc delays of any sort) to the help desk.
- Monitor the service delivered within agreed SLA target.
- Manage calls for Subcontractor/third party services for the customer.
- Work closely with Service Managers to ensure effective day to day call management and escalations of client calls.
- Previous experience not essential but a good aptitude for learning bespoke tools and processes will stand you in good stead - this is non-technical role
Interested and want to find out more?