Fire and Security Engineering Manager
Salary: Up to £42K DOE.
Start Date: ASAP.
Annual Leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
Benefits: Company car (including personal usage), pension, life Insurance and other perks.
About the Company
My client is one of the UK's main providers of security solutions. This client protects everything from small offices and schools to large multi-national organisations and high security Government facilities.
About the Role
- Responsible for the service provision of a range of integrated electronic security and fire safety systems.
- Focus: management of the workforce to ensure delivery of exceptional quality of service.
- Will be required to build and sustain strong relationships with Operational team members
- Working alongside other engineering managers, covering the UK.
- Reporting into the Head of Engineering.
- Remote-based role.
- Extensive experience in the Fire & Security Industry, with qualifications in installation and service.
- Knowledgeable in all areas of CCTV, Fire Safety Systems and Intruder Alarms.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in written and spoken English.
- Right to work in the UK/EU.
- Work history needs to be checkable for 5 years.
- Ensuring all staff are being productive and completing all work tasks in a quality manner.
- Liaising with contractors/customers on sites.
- Authorisation of engineer timesheets and expenses when required.
- Managing the completion of PPM's in the timeframes set down by both the company and NSI standards.
- Effective management of 'failed to fix' service calls, limiting downtime of customer equipment.
- Identifying the profitability of existing and new service agreements and managing effectively.
- Producing new service agreements when required or processing terminations and / or alterations to existing agreements in a cost-effective way.
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are always followed in line with current requirements.
- Liaising with Sales, System Design and Technical departments to ensure downtime of customer systems is kept to a minimum.
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks. This is a thorough vetting phase and offer will only be made when passed.