We have a great opportunity to join our highly flexible and skilled team working for the World's most advanced and sustainable manufacturing plant of its kind.
As a Production Support Operator (PSO), you will be responsible for supporting the existing site team in ensuring manufacturing has all the materials necessary to achieve its production performance targets by following agreed standard operating procedures and using continuous improvement methodologies to improve performance in terms of HSE and quality.
The role requires the ability to work to a shift pattern including day and night shifts as well as some weekends.
- Responsible for your work, your safety and the safety of your colleagues
- Ensure you follow are HSE rules and procedures for any tasks you are required to do
- Ensure you take care of the quality of our products at every step of our manufacturing operation
- Sound knowledge of systems and procedures and carries out all work in a safe manner and use escalation process effectively when you are at work
- Capable of driving FLTs to load and unload vehicles (desirable but not essential)
- Continually challenges self and personal performance
- Demonstrates a good understanding and knowledge of the business
General Knowledge and Awareness:
- Desire to champion the company values as well as live the Ashington site Cultural Principles.
- Ability to interact effectively with existing site team our, community and Supply chain contacts
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV
Or ring 0191 2320012 and ask for Emma or Andrea