Our client is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator to work as part of the Talent Acquisition team and play a key role in delivering our objective of a fast paced recruitment service and award winning candidate experience for all of our client's roles in the UK.
You will work in our high volume Talent Acquisition team alongside three other advisors and will split your time between customer service and sales recruitment campaigns. Alongside this we have a team of three Talent Acquisition Specialists who you will also provide ad hoc support to enabling you to have experience in all areas of Talent Acquisition
Whilst the role is fast paced and varied you will benefit from working as part of a team which delivers around 800 external hires per year and is passionate about having an award-winning candidate experience in the future making every interaction we have with candidates memorable.
Salary: £9.30 per hour
Hours: 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday
Contract Length: Until January 2021
Location: Annesley, Sherwood Business Park
Role's & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing CV's and applications from all our external candidates
- Conducting video interviews for new applicants
- Scheduling interviews
- Manage document collection at interview stage
- Creating & Producing contracts
- Supporting Line Managers with process queries
- Supporting policies on Redeployment, Diversity and Inclusion and reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process
- Manage the admin feedback process for external applicants
- Support the wider resourcing team when appropriate
- Responding to telephone queries and emails from our central careers mailbox & live chat service
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced administration or recruitment role
- You will be highly organised
- Ability to deliver an excellent candidate experience likely to have been gained through exposure to a range of customer facing experiences and challenges.
- Excellent people and communication skills, with an ability to interact at all levels (Verbal and written)
- An understanding of recruitment and sourcing skills
- Direct sourcing experience
- Previous knowledge of using an ATS (Applicant tracking system)
- Influencing skills
Interested? Click 'apply' to start your application today.