Fire and Security Service Engineer
Salary: Up to £32K DOE.
Start Date: ASAP.
Hours: 42.5 hours. Plus, some call outs.
Annual Leave: 25 days plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Pension, life Insurance, uniform provided.
About the Company
My client is one of the UK's main provider of security solutions. This client protects everything from small offices and schools to large multi-national organisations and high security Government facilities.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Rectifying all faults.
- Attending calls for maintenance.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance visits.
- Recording site configuration information.
- Maintaining accurate and timely records.
- Ensuring that audits are carried out of quality procedures.
- 3 years' minimum experience servicing intruder alarms, CCTV and access control systems.
- Capable of measuring voltage, resistance and current.
- Technical IT knowledge, i.e. Installing various Windows Operating Systems; networking etc.
- Experience of C-Cure, Aviglon, and PIDS Systems with PSIM integration would be highly desirable.
- Be comfortable working different shift patters being on a call Rota.
- Work history needs to be checkable for 5 years.
- Right to work in the UK/EU.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in written and spoken English.
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks. This is a thorough vetting phase and offer will only be made when passed.