SWAT Administrative Assistant
About the Role
Our Client, the UK's largest gas network connecting are seeking an experienced SWAT Administrative Assistant to join their team
The job will be based on the Street Works Administrative Team (SWAT) assisting with workloads during current system upgrade to Streetmanager. This could involve…
- Taking phone calls from engineers and capturing information relating to street works either on pro-formas or directly in our systems
- Gathering data from various sources and inputting into Streetmanager and other core systems
Good attention to detail is required with the willingness to plan your own workload, balancing conflicting priorities with minimal supervision. They must have good communicative skills both verbally and in written forms.
- Gather, input and validate data from various sources including core systems and excel
- Provide support and guidance to field engineers in relation to data inputting and accuracy
- Update and maintain spreadsheets, reports and trackers with a high degree of accuracy
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure tasks are fulfilled within agreed time lines
- Escalation and involvement in resolution of issues as appropriate.
To apply you'll possess the following qualifications, skills and experience.
- Proficient in the use of excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Data input and analysis skills
- Methodical and tenacious
- Ability to consistently work towards set objectives and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to ensure that successful relationships are established and maintained
- Logical thinking with the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively
A flexible and adaptable approach to the changing needs of the business